How does Online Mastering work?
- Press the Place an order button
- Upload your music files. You may also upload them to any free hosting. (like www.yousendit.com, sendspace.com)
- We do our work (mastering) and send you a sample piece of finished record in your preferred format.
- You will need to make payment only in case if you will be satisfied with the result
- If any corrections are needed, they will be made according to your comments and then the file will be sent to you again*.
- After the payment is confirmed, a studio manager will send you the mastered files.
* if after additional refinement you feel that the record needs other change, you pay a 50% deposit and we refine the mastering once more.
- Single track – 34 EUR (€)
- Mastering EP/LP (2 – 6 tracks) – 30 EUR (€) per track
- Album or Compilation (7 – 14 tracks) – 26 EUR (€) per track
Ways of payment: PayPal, WebMoney, Bank transfer, MoneyMail, Western Union.
Detailed information concerning payment will be sent to your e-mail in response to order placement.
A system of disounts is available. Special conditions for regular clients
Technical requirements to files to be mastered
In order to achieve best results, please, make sure the following requirements are followed, before sending us files for mastering.
- Bit resolution: 32 bit float if possible / 24 bit / 16 bit is extremely undesirable, but sometimes acceptable.
- Sample frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz.
- File formats: wave, aiff
- Dithering: not required
- Fades: if possible, please do not do fade in/out.
- Compression and limiting: Switch off all limiters, maximizers and finalizers on the master channel of your DAW. Very slight restrictions (limiting) of the peaks is permissible in case if you know how does it work.
- Loudness: Very important to reduce the loudness on the master channel’s fader to the peak level about -3 dB. Maximum peak level -1dB (no clipping), average volume level should not exceed -15 dB RMS.
You’ll simplify our work by providing us a reference track “how it should sound”.
Please, do not forget to give us your comments and desires.